DocOrigin is a multi-platform family of programs for the dynamic generation of high fidelity
business documents and forms.
- Produce any combination of forms and electronic documents.
- Compliant with XML data streams.
- Generate multiple documents in a single run.<\li>
- Generate multiple output formats in a single run; for each document, or based on document content; think multiple delivery formats & archive in a single run.
- Of course it does 'Page n of m' in a single pass.
- Native high-performance drivers for PCL, Postscript, PDF, and HTML generation.
- Generic Windows drivers are also supported
- PDF generation at over 12000 pages per minute.
- PDF generation includes compression, embedded fonts, bookmarks, encryption, password protection.
- Multi-line fields adjust height as needed.
- Dynamic expandable table layout including page overflow and the handling of headers and footers.
- Easy/Accurate form design with drag 'n drop fields or structures from a sample XML data file.
- Integrated, high fidelity, business pie and bar charts.
- Integrated sorting of your batch of documents before processing.
- Unicode compliant text processing including integrated support for Chinese, Thai, and other Asian fonts.
- Easily integrated data merge module can be called from existing applications.
- Output is our mainstay, but we do offer HTML Input capability, including interactive "detail line" instance management, dynamic optional sections, embedded images & 2D barcodes — all in one no-strings-attached, portable, HTML file.
- QueueMonitor application allows document generation for data routed via print queues.
- FolderMonitor application automatically scans a designated file folder for tasks to be performed.
- Data stream Filter pre-processing for non-xml data streams. Convert legacy data streams, fixed format records, delimited
files, and overlay print files into DocOrigin compatible data streams.
- PDF file post-processing allows extraction of single documents from large multi-document files.
- No "preamble". JetForm users know what that means.
- No cryptic Job Management Database, and yet more power!
- Built-in conversion facilities from JetForm Central, and XFA® forms and data streams.
+ We built JetForm, pre-Adobe® —
+ We know JetForm conversion. We also know its faults.
+ DocOrigin is a completely fresh generation of eDoc technology.
+ DocOrigin is under continual active development (over six calendar years now).
+ We provide actual updates and real support from steeped-in-the-code developers.
+ We are very value-priced. Click-charging is also available. See our international distributors.
- We are not website marketeers.